I learned a lot about myself this year; what I enjoy, what I cherish, and more
10 Things I learned in 2018
- I love NYC but LA is definitely home for me.
- Creating a routine for yourself is key for someone who works from home and creates their own hours.
- I really love online shopping LOL.
- Loving someone else can be easier than loving yourself.
- It’s okay to not have everything figured out.
- I am a homebody.
- I have a newfound love for self care.
- My close friends mean the world to me and I cherish them now more than ever before.
- I’m not patient AT ALL but I’m working on it.
- Family is everything.
Shop my look:
Also, I just wanted to say thank you from the bottom of my heart to each and everyone of you that follows me and reads my blog. You’ve allowed me to make a living, share my voice, and help me push myself to be more creative and the best version of myself. I can’t wait for 2019! I have a very exciting launch coming early 2019 that I am so excited to share! All my love, Julia.