These five items are always on me when I’m roaming around NYC
NYFW: 5 Things That Are in my Bag
Hello from the city that never sleeps… NYC! For those of who know and also for those of you who don’t, I went to fashion week back in February for just a few short days solely for a job opportunity and didn’t get to really experience it at all. That being said, I’m considering this my first time doing fashion week the right way! So far I have seen three great shows: Noon by Noor, Tadashi Shoji, and GCDS Wear and I have had endless meetings, showroom appointments, and have spent lots of time in Ubers. I have been on the go for 8-10 hours at a time, which is awesome yet exhausting, and there are a few items I always keep on me which I can thank for keeping me going. Check out my top 5 items that are always in my bag below:
- Chapstick + a Lip Color – Aquaphor with SPF is my favorite.
- Band Aids – My feet are killing me and band aids are lifesavers.
- Protein Bar / Cliff Bars (PB Chocolate is my favorite!)
- External Battery – super helpful and you never have to worry about your phone dying and not being able to get back!
- Face Powder – I swear my face always gets oily when I’m in NYC so I love tot use my Laura Mercier Translucent Powder for a quick touch-up!
Want to shop other items I keep on me?
Be sure to watch my Instagram Stories to keep up with my fashion week experience!