My binge watching continues in the cold weather with these favorite shows of mine right now
Happy Friday! It’s time for the weekend and “cold” weather is finally upon LA people! I know, HUGE deal. With the rain and gloom this past week, am I the only one who has wanted to just curl up in bed and watch Netflix?! If you’re feeling how I am feeling, then read on! I did a Summer Netflix Guide where I put together a list of my favorite shows to watch during the summer, and now I thought it would be an appropriate time to do a Fall/Winter Netflix guide! Here are the Netflix shows I am currently hooked on and a few other shows on HBO that I feel are perfect to watch right now too!
- Stranger Things 2: The second season finally came out! I watched the whole first season in a day, so if that doesn’t tell you how great it is, I don’t really know what will. Definitely a Sci-Fi thriller, but don’t let that deter you from watching!
- Riverdale: I started watching on a flight to Chicago, because Delta has all sorts of TV series, and I did not stop watching the entire flight there and the entire flight home. Thriller, takes place in a small town. Really good!
- Black Mirror: This show is honestly unreal. Each episode sheds light on the ways technology affects society. It’s also one of those shows wear each episode is entirely different so you can just watch them at random. Trust me, just watch!
- Narcos: The second season came out fairly recently. If you haven’t watched yet, you’re in for a treat because you now can binge watch both seasons (hehe). This is a documentary type series all about Pablo Escobar’s life and the numerous drug cartels in Latin and Central America. I love the fact that this show is in Spanish and you are actually forced to put all distractions away and read the subtitles in order to understand what they are saying.
- Grace & Frankie: An easy watch with great actors like one of my favorites, Jane Fonda. This show basically follows the life of two older women who’s life take an unexpected turn (I don’t want to give it away). It’s a comedy and it’s super clever!
- The OA: Okay, I spend way too much time watching shows, LOL but this one is a great one! Another Sci-Fi thriller, kind of hard to explain, but there aren’t that many episodes and their is so much suspense, you just keep clicking onto the next one (or at least I did).
- Game of Thrones: I am late to hop on the GOT bandwagon, but if it means anything I finished 7 seasons in 2 weeks. Yes, I’m crazy. By far my favorite show on earth. Just watch, trust me.
- Big Little Lies: An easy watch with another one of my favorites actresses, Nicole Kidman. This is a thriller that takes place in Monterrey and the way it filmed alternates between real-time and the future, so it’s really hard to look away.
- Curb Your Enthusiasm: This show just came back on after 5 years of being off the air. It stars Larry David, the creator of Seinfeld and it’s just such an easy watch. Super funny and casual, takes place in Los Angeles, and even funnier if you are Jewish and can understand Yiddish like me!