Here’s what I am using to keep my skin looking vibrant and feeling hydrated
Cold Weather Skincare Routine
As we start to transition into the colder months, I thought I would talk about what I am using on my skin to ensure it’s vibrancy. First things first, I want to start by letting you know that I am not a skincare expert, but I have learned my fair share of tips and have been able to try out countless amounts of products, so if anything I hope you will find some products that you want to try out too! I have mentioned before that I have combination skin. I almost always feel like it’s dry, but then later in the day it tends to look oily in my T-zone. My biggest thing is hydrating without blocking my pores because I get black heads on my nose and don’t want them anywhere else! So here you will find my cold weather skincare routine plus my favorite hydrating, gentle products!
- I start everyday by washing my face with Purpose, my favorite soap-free and super gentle face wash.
- Moisturize with Epicuren Sunscreen Moisturizer which has 45+ SPF. This step is so important. We forget that even during the colder months, the sun still projects harmful rays.
- After a long day of work, I wash my face and take off my makeup with Purpose.
- Next, I exfoliate with Epicuren Apricot Scrub which I love because it smells amazing and it does not have micro-beads, which are actually very harsh on your skin.
- After exfoliating, I like to do a mask. I don’t do one everyday, but I do try because they are fun and I like to pamper myself!
- Following the mask, I use a toner. I don’t do this everyday either, but every 2-3 days because they are also a little intense and not necessary for everyday use.
- After the toner, I use a rich, but not too rich moisturizer.
- Lastly, I apply my favorite under eye cream by Dr. Jart!
For your convenience, I have linked everything below in order so you can shop the exact products I am loving right now: