I am so appreciative for all the comments and activity on my posts! On my Everyday Makeup Product post and throughout my Instagram I have seen many comments asking what my everyday skincare routine is, so here it is:
I want to start by saying that I truly am fortunate to have always had clear skin, so my everyday skincare regimen may not be as complex and intense as others.
- I start the day by washing my face with Purpose Cleansing Wash, which is actually soap-free and very gentle, to freshen my face up in the morning. (I use cool-lukewarm temperature water)
- I use about a dime size amount of Osmosis Quench Intense Moisturizer Lotion (smells like citrus). I used to use Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream, another one of my favorites, but I wanted to change it up a little! Both of these moisturizers are a tad expensive compared to your local drugstore facial lotions, but a little goes a long way and I truly believe, if you have the freedom to do so, you should spend a little money on something natural to keep your skin alive and beautiful over something made up of fake scents and fake additives for slightly less expensive.
- If I am wearing makeup that day, I then apply my foundation mixed with a little sunscreen (I like Neutrogena).
- I then wash my face with Purpose again (also removes makeup).
- If I have heavier makeup on somedays or stubborn eye makeup, I use Neutrogena Makeup Remover wipes, and then rinse my face with some lukewarm water.
- Lastly, I put another dime size amount of Quench lotion on.
Little Tip: I swear by Aquaphor on my lips and Vaseline on my lash line as a moisturizer and conditioner.