My absolute favorite products for full looking brows and how I maintain my eyebrows
Full brows are everything right now and I am loving everything about them! I often get asked where I get my eyebrows done and how I maintain them so I thought I would share some tips and tricks with you.
A bit about my brows…
I have been waxing my eyebrows about once a month for the past 8 years now. I lightly pencil them in and I use the Anastasia Brow Wiz eyebrow pencil in medium brown to do so! I love my brows to look fresh, so I brush them up and use the Anastasia Brow Gel or the Tinted Revitabrow Brow Gel to provide a lift and hold them in place! I don’t tweeze above my eyebrows in-between waxing. When I do try and clean them up, I will pluck below the brows and in-between them. I really try not getting too close when I pluck in order to avoid messing up the overall shape. When I do my makeup, I make sure to do my brows last and then add a final touch of highlighter on the brow bone to make them really pop. My favorite highlighter is Copacabana by Nars, shop it here: http://bit.ly/2qeeRJ7
A couple more tips:
- It’s best to pluck your eyebrows after the shower because your hair follicles are easier to remove when open.
- Don’t tweeze before you go out and put make up on because it can irritate your skin and leave it red.
- Always tweeze the hair in the direction that it is growing in. This way you will ensure you are pulling from the root, and you won’t break the follicle, which can help to avoid ingrown hairs.
- If you are using a magnifying mirror, be sure to occasionally step back from the mirror so you can gain perspective.
- Be sure to use good tweezers to avoid breakage, my favorite are by Rubis, shop them here: http://bit.ly/2qdQoUt
- If you have light brows that tend to look overdone when penciled in, you can easily get them tinted to look a bit darker, but still natural!