Want your skin to look and feel flawless while enhancing elasticity? Keep reading.
Here’s Why You Should Be Using Facial Oils
Let me start off by letting you know that this post is not sponsored. I was first introduced to my favorite facial oil early this year. Since then, I have been loving how my skin feels and it seems to have sheen to it that lotions themselves do not give. I have moderately dry skin with red undertones, so the Biossance Oil I have been using really packs in the moisturizer while also toning my skin. I wanted to learn more about facial oils and see if they are more beneficial than lotions, so I did my research and found out the below.
Benefits of Facial Oils
- Reduces Wrinkles: Typically facial oils are packed with antioxidants and can help protect your skin from further aging.
- Great for Dry Skin: Oils are considered to be the anecdote for dry, flaky, or red skin.
- Squalane Oil: Some over the counter oils will do more harm than good but clogging your pores or not performing in the way you would like. Squalane is considered to be one of the few, safe saturated oils out there! Squalane leaves your skin looking plump and soft. Shop my favorite Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil here: http://bit.ly/2uagNU3
- Restores Shine + Leaves Radiant Glow: The moisturizing property are proven to help reduce dull skin cells and enhance the overall look of your skin.
- Great Makeup Primer for Dewy Look: I have used oil under my makeup at night and it feels great and acts as a primer!