These 5 places are everywhere on Instagram and where you should visit next
Full Disclosure: When you visit Los Angeles, visiting a local coffee shop is a MUST in my opinion. For those of you who live in LA, I’m sure you know all about these places and have most likely been to at least one of them!
- Alfred’s Coffee on Melrose Place and Alfred’s Tea (pictured) on Alfred’s Place (1 block walk from each other) – Famous for the “But First, Coffee” cups along with amazing decor and decorative drinks Alfred’s is a great place for outdoor meetings! Their cusp have ere-changing designs and they have some really cool tea flavors at the pastel pink-painted Tea Room. A MUST see!
- Carrera Cafe, West Hollywood – Directly across from the IG famous Paul Smith pink wall, Carrera cafe is a little gem! It has become more and more popular with the help of the pink walls and iInstagram since they offer customizable latte art. This can range from a quote, photo, to even a graphic. People are often seen snapping pics of their coffees and posting them to Instagram later. This is one of the more unique coffee shops in LA and they have vegan donuts too! I would highly recommend going here since it’s also in the heart of West Hollywood.
- Verve Coffee, West Hollywood – Open environment with great coffee and yummy pastries! It’s great to work inside of Verve since it’s not always loud, and the outdoor area is cute and perfect for meetings. Insider tip: fun place to people watch!
- The Assembly, West Hollywood – all white, modern looking shop with beaitufl latte art and my favorite Matcha Latte. I love working here because it’s usually quiet it the back. It’s a bit small, but I love the atmosphere.
- Urth Caffé, Multiple Locations – many people know to visit Urth Caffé for their mouthwatering food, but did you know they also have a unique selection of coffee and teas too?! My favorite is the Honey Vanilla Latte served hot with Almond Milk. It seriously tastes like Honey Nut Cheerios! Their ice blended Chai Tea latte is killer too! Definitely a must try!
Shop My Look: